At Sprout Social, people and culture are at the forefront of everything we do – a fact underscored by our multiple Best Places to Work awards. As members of the Sprout People team, we are the champions of Sprout’s unique culture. Doing our jobs effectively means every team member has access to the resources they need to be successful from day one, and every business unit has the talent and support needed to meet and exceed their goals. We are looking for a passionate, innovative, and eager learner to help us carry on that tradition.
At Sprout Social, championing diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) is woven into the fabric of our organization. This value guides how we collaborate, make decisions and engage with the world both inside and outside of our organization. We are proud of the incredible work we’ve done to date and are looking to expand our DEI team with someone who will drive deeper employee engagement with DEI and further our culture of equity and inclusion.
Reporting to the Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, the DEI Engagement Partner will be responsible for leading our data-driven global DEI engagement strategy, including culture-shaping initiatives and sustainment efforts, enabling our Business Resource Groups (BRGs), and partnering closely with our DEI Leadership Team. You will also collaborate with our Organizational Development and Learning teams to further integrate DEI into our culture, core values and leadership behaviors, and will partner to develop, facilitate and program manage our global DEI learning curriculum, targeted development programs and open forums. In addition, you will lead our DEI communication efforts, working closely with our internal/external Communication team to support regular and transparent communications across our employees, customers and investors.
You’re passionate about driving systemic change and enabling an environment where people from all backgrounds can fulfill their potential. You’ve got an intercultural mindset and a gift for influencing people to get out of their comfort zone in order to build a more equitable community. You’re collaborative in your approach and excel in bringing people together, driving engagement and influencing change. You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo.
These are the minimum qualifications that our hiring team is looking for in this role:
- 2+ years of experience building strategy and executing on DEI and/or employee engagement efforts in a progressive, multinational work environment
- Experience building, delivering and measuring high-impact learning experiences to diverse audiences
- Experience communicating across diverse audiences including employees, customers and investors, while using various communication mediums
Additionally, these are the preferred qualifications that would indicate a particularly strong candidate:
- Certification and experience facilitating/coaching to the Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI)
- Certification and experience facilitating/coaching to any other DEI-related assessments
Within 1 month, you will…
- Complete Sprout’s New Hire training program where you’ll gain a better understanding of our product and how your role will support Sprout’s mission and business goals
- Partner with our Director of Diversity, Equity and Inclusion to define key success metrics for your role and how you will be measured against them
- Conduct 1:1’s with employees, strategic partners, BRGs and other internal community groups to identify needs and determine how you will partner
- Attend our monthly DEI Guild, DEI Leadership Team and BRG Meetings
- Understand as much as you can about the culture, products, teams and existing DEI initiatives
Within 3 months, you will…
- Review past employee survey data and collect/analyze additional data to develop an understanding of the employee experience and areas of…