The report presents an in-depth assessment of the South Asia Renewable Energy Market including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Renewable Energy from 2021 till 2025.
South Asia renewable energy market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 12.5% in the forecast period of 2020-2025.
The South Asia Renewable Energy market is highly competitive and consists of a number of major players. Companies like ReNew Power Limited, Sindicatum Renewable Energy India Private Limited, Greenko Group Plc, ACME Solar Holding Limited, Tata Power Solar Systems Ltd, Suzlon Energy Ltd, Adani Green Energy Limited, Regen Renewables (Pvt) Ltd, Zularistan Ltd., Sembcorp Industries Limited among others.
Click the link to get a Sample Copy of the Report:
Key Market Trends:
Solar Energy is Expected to Witness Significant Growth in the Market
– South Asia has seen particularly strong growth, with more than 1.2 million off-grid solar lighting products sold in the second quarter of 2018, mainly in India and Bangladesh.
– Commercial and industrial customers have driven the growth of solar energy in the region. Factors such as the decline in the Levelized Cost of Electricity (LCOE) for rooftop solar and favorable policies and corporate social responsibility programs are expected to drive the solar energy market in the region during the forecast period.
– In South Asia, India added about 96.03 GW of solar PV during 2015-2019 and had an installed solar capacity of 36.98 GW in 2019 showing a huge growth rate. The country is focused on installing solar rooftop systems to achieve its ambitious solar PV targets.
– Bangladesh has an estimated 1.14 GW of solar PV potential, and as of 2019, the country had 283.6 MW of installed capacity and a further was under construction. The government plans to install rooftop systems on all educational institutions to feed additional solar power to the grid.
– Pakistan holds 1.33 GW of installed solar PV capacity in 2019. Sri Lanka had 250 MW of installed capacity in 2019, motivated in part by the accelerated solar rooftop Programme. Therefore, solar energy is expected to have significant growth in the market during the forecast period.
Browse the Full report description and TOC at:
The key insights of the Renewable Energy Market report:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Renewable Energy market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications and manufacturing technology.
- The Renewable Energy market report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2014-2020 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates 2020-2025 market development trends of Renewable Energy Market.
- Analysis of upstream raw materials, downstream demand and current market dynamics is also carried out
- The report makes some important proposals for a new project of Renewable Energy Industry before evaluating its feasibility.
Finally, Renewable Energy Market report is the believable source for gaining the market research that will exponentially…