E4E Relief takes a consultative approach to sales and developing partnerships with some of the top companies around the globe to design and implement Employee Relief Fund programs to support their employees. The Vice President, Sales will be responsible for cultivating relationships with senior Corporate Social Responsibility, HR executives, C-suite leaders resulting in long term partnerships and helping E4E Relief meet and exceed its quarterly and annual revenue goals. E4E Relief establishes these charitable funds on behalf of corporations to provide grants to their employees in times of disaster or hardship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Build internal and external executive referral networks for creative lead generation focused on larger Fortune 500, ESG rated, and Best Places to Work companies with 50,000 or more employees.
• Develop and execute effective industry, market, and enterprise sales strategies.
• Manage the sales cycle from initial outreach to customer onboarding and launch including product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers.
• Provide solutions to complex sales processes and program needs, consulting prospects on proposed solutions to help meet their goals.
• Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including program operations, relationship management team, IT/InfoSec to develop proposed solution and present to prospect.
• Define and present the case for Employee Relief Fund programs to executives.
• Represent E4E Relief at conferences, symposiums and other sponsored events.
• Support Request For Proposal and other incoming inquiries.
• Work with the team to identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Create and prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; and benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
• Be an E4E Relief brand ambassador in the market developing future referral sources
• Ensure CRM system is updated with current sales pipeline
• Work with Marketing and Communications team on targeted outreach
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required for the position. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
• Bachelor’s required. Master’s degree with a concentration in business administration, promotions, advertising sales, or marketing preferred.
• At least five (5) years of enterprise sales experience
• Experience with Dynamics 365 or other CRM management tool
• One to three years of management experience
• Strong presentation skills and ability to engage audience through virtual and in-person meetings
• Travel approximately 50% of the time, domestically
• Strong work ethic and persistence combined with patience and a positive attitude.
• Proven track record and experience with C-level sales in complex, global enterprises
• RFI/RFP response experience and follow-up
• Formal Sales Training background and experience with selling SAAS
• General ability to perform the essential functions and overall physical and mental requirements of this position, including stamina to perform tasks over extended periods and ability to occasionally move about to accomplish tasks or move from one worksite and/or workstation to another.